Along the years, we’ve cleaned a wide variety of rugs, ranging from Oriental, Asian to South American, as well. Most of the rugs we’ve cleaned were handmade and had delicate, interwoven weaves, so we do have a wealth of experience in this field.
We can tell you from the start that we can clean most types of rugs and you will be surprised at the results of our work. We’ve explained everything on this page, to make it easier for you to choose us.
The types of rugs we can clean
We can clean all types of rugs, from Oriental, Persian, Indian and Asian to South American and African as well.
The country of origin is important, however it does not has as much weight into cleaning the rug compared to the age of the rug, the dye used and the type of fabric it’s been made from. The rug’s weaves and fibres also come into play when considering the type of chemical to use and the type of cleaning (steam or dry) to be performed on it.
Since cleaning rugs is a delicate process, we have dedicated teams who only do rug cleaning. They specialise exclusively on this service and they take on continuous training accredited by the NCCA.
This makes sure that we’ll clean your rugs the way they should be: professionally and with a satisfaction guarantee.
The steps we take in every rug cleaning job
These are the steps we take when we clean a rug for our clients:
- Pre-inspect the carpet: we’ll be looking at its age, dye, manufacture type (interwoven or handmade) and the types of stains it has on it.
- Our technicians then hoover the rug, removing any superficial dirt and dust.
- In the following step, the technicians pre-treat the rug with the proper chemicals, based on the factors in the first step.
- Then, they clean the rug using either the hot water extraction or the dry cleaning method.
- We then leave the rug to dry, if needed, and check with you on the results to make sure you’re happy with them.
- Optionally, we can transport the rug to our branch in South London and have it cleaned there, if it is too difficult or inconvenient to clean it on your premises.
Why you should choose us
We are very good at cleaning rugs and we have technicians dedicated exclusively to this service. They are fully insured and fully trained to NCCA standards.
They also go to training regularly, to keep up with the latest changes and recommendations in the industry. And, they also carry around 30 different chemicals in their vans to make sure they can tackle any task at hand.
Another advantage for you is that we can have the rug cleaned at our branch in South London if it is too inconvenient to have it cleaned on your premises.